Automatically send requests, via email or SMS Requests, to customers added to RevU.
To send requests automatically follow these steps:
- Log in to your RevU account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location that you would like to send requests automatically for.
- To confirm the Communication Mode for the location is set to send automatically go to Customer Activity and view Sent Automatically under Request Mode or click the down arrow to select Automatically.
4. After selecting Automatically, you will need to set a limit for the number of requests that can be sent daily. This is done to help prevent being flagged as review spam by sites like Google or Facebook. Select a daily limit that closely matches the daily customer volume for the location. Contact us if you need a higher daily limit.
4. Add a customer, import a customer list, or add customers via Zapier/API/webhooks.
5. Customers added are batched and assigned to a cron schedule, and requests are sent automatically.