Authorize your Google My Business (GMB) account from within RevU to be able to reply directly to Google reviews from Customer Activity, Success Report, and Reviews Report.
- Create GMB Authorization for RevU
- Remove GMB Authorization for RevU
You must be the Owner or Manager of the location you wish to authorize in Google My Business to complete the authorization process.
Create GMB Authorization for RevU
To authorize your Google My Business account in RevU, follow these steps:
- Log in to your RevU account.
- Go to Account Owner > Authorization Settings.
4. Click +Add Authorization.
5. Select your Google account in the modal.
6. Click Allow to give permission to RevU to access the account. You can revoke permission at any time. See Remove GMB Authorization for RevU.
7. Click Close to exit the Success modal. You will see a label, Authorized, followed by the number of accounts and any issues. Select View Details for more information.
Remove GMB Authorization for RevU
To remove GMB Authorization completely and no longer allow RevU access, go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and remove the “ReviewResponse” App.