The short answer is No — You do not need to have a website to use the platform.
REVU provides you with everything you need including a feedback page and email forms to
communicate with your customers right away.
However, we encourage every business owner to have a website. REVU will allow you to embed
customer testimonials on your website and ask for feedback right on your website.
REVU uses the Google friendly Schema.org format to display your selected reviews and testimonials,
which are indexed as unique content of your site. REVU of course works on all types of websites –
HTML, PHP, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress and more. The design is fully responsive for Phone and Tablet
users and works on any Mac and PC browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox etc.
Here are some of the key benefits of using REVU:
- RevU helps you measure your customers satisfaction which is important for every business.
- RevU intercepts “less than happy” customers from posting a damaging negative review on the web.
- RevU allows you to follow up with less than happy customers and ask for a revised review afterwards.
- RevU encourages online reviews by showing easy to follow review site links (Google, Facebook etc.) only to your happy customers.
- RevU lets you build a client email list that can be used for other marketing needs.
- RevU offers a unique feedback URL that can be added to any print, web, email or other communication.
- RevU helps you learn and identify who your best and most loyal customers are. These are your best resource to grow your business.
More Facts on why Reviews Matter for your Business:
- Obtaining a new customer cost 6X that of keeping an existing one
- The lifetime value of a customer is unlimited when you consider the fact that they may refer others to you
- Most people do not leave online reviews (75%) so encouragement is required!
- Facebook is the #2 place leave reviews (even if people don’t look for them there… yet)
- 72% of customers say they trust an online review or recommendation as much as a recommendation from a friend
- Companies with leading NPS in their industry scores grow 2x faster than ones that lag behind
- Reviews are most valuable over time – a pulse of your business
- A negative online review will hurt you more than a positive online review helps you
- Especially if you have very few reviews!
- Customers need to be asked for referrals, testimonials and reviews
- Testimonials and reviews improve your Google search rankings and conversions into paying customers